Black Swan Newsletter
The Black Swan is District 17's monthly newsletter to members.
Sent to all financial members.
Black Swan Newsletter Guidelines for Authors
- Articles must be relevant or of clear interest to Toastmasters International District 17 members.
- Articles must reflect the TI core values; integrity, respect, service and excellence.
- Articles must reflect the education and communication programs and goals of TI.
- Please supply as an MS Word or PDF document
- Preferred length 300-400 words. Articles must not exceed 500 words without prior agreement.
- Please supply images as JPEG format, with the best picture quality available
- Please supply images separately to the document
- Please save images as YourName.ArticleTitle_pic1; YourName.ArticleTitle_pic2 etc
- In the text:
- indicate where to insert eg Insert Picture 1 about here
- state image title
- supply names of people shown
- Please supply an up-to-date profile picture of yourself
- profile pictures can be natural and informal but appropriate for use
- please supply the highest quality picture available
- The Black Swan Editor reserves the right to edit articles for conciseness, clarity and correctness.