Black Swan Newsletter
The Black Swan is District 17's monthly newsletter to members.
Sent to all financial members.
Did you unsubscribe to the newsletter? Or do you want to subscribe to the newsletter?
Click the button below.
Black Swan Newsletter Guidelines for Authors
- Articles must be relevant or of clear interest to Toastmasters International District 17 members.
- Articles must reflect the TI core values; integrity, respect, service and excellence.
- Articles must reflect the education and communication programs and goals of TI.
- Please supply as an MS Word or PDF document
- Preferred length 300-400 words. Articles must not exceed 500 words without prior agreement.
- Please supply images as JPEG format, with the best picture quality available
- Please supply images separately to the document
- Please save images as YourName.ArticleTitle_pic1; YourName.ArticleTitle_pic2 etc
- In the text:
- indicate where to insert eg Insert Picture 1 about here
- state image title
- supply names of people shown
- Please supply an up-to-date profile picture of yourself
- profile pictures can be natural and informal but appropriate for use
- please supply the highest quality picture available
- The Black Swan Editor reserves the right to edit articles for conciseness, clarity and correctness.