Become the Speaker and Leader You Want To Be
Join Toastmasters in Western Australia and ….
- overcome any fear of public speaking
- build your speaking skills and confidence
- grow as a leader in your business, community or family.
Overcome Fear of Public Speaking
Attending Toastmasters teaches you practical skills in how to present in public, and gives you regular practice in a supportive environment.
Build your Skills and Confidence
Toastmasters has a comprehensive training program. You will learn new skills and be given the chance to practice them.
Grow as a Leader
The Toastmasters program teaches skills in communication and leadership.
Attend our Speechcraft Course, and in six easy two hour sessions, learn how to:
- give a persuasive speech
- entertain an audience
- speak off the cuff
- December 2 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2 December TBA am The Enterprise Room, Technology Park, 3/9 De Laeter Way Bentley
- November 26 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
26 November 1.00pm start Bob Daniel Community Centre 895 Beaufort Street, Inglewood
- November 11 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
11 November Briefing at 1:00pm for a 1:30pm start The Enterprise Room, Technology Park, 3/9 De Laete...
District 17 Program
- Positive Promotion Premiership
- Triple Crown Award
- District 17 Annual Award
- District 17 Speech Contest
Distinguished Club Program
Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM)
IS COMING TO DISTRICT 17