Become the Speaker and Leader You Want To Be
Join Toastmasters in Western Australia and ….
- overcome any fear of public speaking
- build your speaking skills and confidence
- grow as a leader in your business, community or family.
Overcome Fear of Public Speaking
Attending Toastmasters teaches you practical skills in how to present in public, and gives you regular practice in a supportive environment.
Build your Skills and Confidence
Toastmasters has a comprehensive training program. You will learn new skills and be given the chance to practice them.
Grow as a Leader
The Toastmasters program teaches skills in communication and leadership.
Attend our Speechcraft Course, and in six easy two hour sessions, learn how to:
- give a persuasive speech
- entertain an audience
- speak off the cuff
- August 6 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
TLI Club Officers Training provides effective training for club leaders. When club officers are well...
- July 30 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Registrations open at 1.00 pm for a 1.15 pm start. TLI Club Officers Training provides effective tra...
- July 30 @ 9:00 am - 12:15 pm
Join us on 30 July 2017 to learn how to get your Club’s Website and Facebook working for you a...
District 17 Program
- Positive Promotion Premiership
- Triple Crown Award
- District 17 Annual Award
- District 17 Speech Contest
Distinguished Club Program
Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM)
IS COMING TO DISTRICT 17