Become the Speaker and Leader You Want To Be
Join Toastmasters in Western Australia and ….
- overcome any fear of public speaking
- build your speaking skills and confidence
- grow as a leader in your business, community or family.
Overcome Fear of Public Speaking
Attending Toastmasters teaches you practical skills in how to present in public, and gives you regular practice in a supportive environment.
Build your Skills and Confidence
Toastmasters has a comprehensive training program. You will learn new skills and be given the chance to practice them.
Grow as a Leader
The Toastmasters program teaches skills in communication and leadership.
Attend our Speechcraft Course, and in four easy two hour sessions, learn how to:
- give a persuasive speech
- entertain an audience
- speak off the cuff
- August 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
The fourth session of the first round of Club Officer Training for 2021-22 will be online Organised ...
- August 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- August 14 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
The fifth session of the first round of Club Officer Training for 2021-22 will be in Bentley.