Become the Speaker and Leader You Want To Be
Join Toastmasters in Western Australia and ….
- overcome any fear of public speaking
- build your speaking skills and confidence
- grow as a leader in your business, community or family.
Overcome Fear of Public Speaking
Attending Toastmasters teaches you practical skills in how to present in public, and gives you regular practice in a supportive environment.
Build your Skills and Confidence
Toastmasters has a comprehensive training program. You will learn new skills and be given the chance to practice them.
Grow as a Leader
The Toastmasters program teaches skills in communication and leadership.
Attend our Speechcraft Course, and in six easy two hour sessions, learn how to:
- give a persuasive speech
- entertain an audience
- speak off the cuff
- July 24 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Our annual Awards Night will be held on Friday July 24th at 6.30pm. This year, the awards nig...
- July 26 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The second COT will be held online Sunday July 26th 1pm to 4.30pm. Please register in advance for th...
- July 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The third COT will be held online Thursday July 30th 6pm to 9.30pm. This session will be centered to...
District 17 Program
- Positive Promotion Premiership
- Triple Crown Award
- District 17 Annual Award
- District 17 Speech Contest