Become the Speaker and Leader You Want To Be
Join Toastmasters in Western Australia and ….
- overcome any fear of public speaking
- build your speaking skills and confidence
- grow as a leader in your business, community or family.
Join a Toastmasters Club in Western Australia
Overcome Fear of Public Speaking
Attending Toastmasters teaches you practical skills in how to present in public, and gives you regular practice in a supportive environment.
Build your Skills and Confidence
Toastmasters has a comprehensive training program. You will learn new skills and be given the chance to practice them.
Grow as a Leader
The Toastmasters program teaches skills in communication and leadership.
Looking for a short course in Public Speaking?
You Can Learn To Be An Effective Public Speaker
Enrol in Speechcraft!
In four easy two-hour sessions, learn how to:
- Structure different types of Speeches
- Use Vocal Variety and Body Language
- Speak to Persuade, to Inform or to Entertain
- Speak Off-the-Cuff
Check out the dates for our available courses!
- January 30 @ 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Register at tinyurl.com/D17COT22
- January 30 @ 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Register at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/introduction-to-disc-registration-206590667247
- February 1 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Come along, learn and practice facilitating an online workshop. This session will demonstrate tips a...