- This event has passed.
Pathways Base Camp Managers Workshop
August 3, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Does Basecamp Manager Confuse You?
Calling Toastmaster VPEs, Presidents, and Secretaries of District 17
Wondering what you can do in Basecamp manager? Or maybe even what it is and why you should care?
If you are a first time VPE, are new to Basecamp Manager, or would like to learn more about it, then join us on Saturday 4 August to learn the what, the how, and the why of Base Camp Manager.
Registrations open at 9:00 am for a 9.15 pm sharp start. Please note that this training will be held at the Technology Park Function Centre, 2 Brodie Hall Drive, Bentley.
Workshop Presented by Rey Lacson
In this workshop you will learn:
- The most important tasks to do in Basecamp Manager and how to do them correctly.
- What to do when you receive an email that says “A member submitted a level completion request”.
- A great way to make your members feels honoured and respected in your club.
- Learn also how to create the special email address for Base Camp Mangers that is challenging some club officers.
- How to find out who is not yet enrolled in Pathways.
- How to see members’ progress in Pathways.
- How to use Basecamp information to achieve Distinguished Club status.
One of the biggest mistakes Base Camp Managers make and how avoid it. I narrowly avoided this myself and it would’ve been embarrassing if I didn’t spot it!
It is ESSENTIAL that you bring your laptop or tablet as this session is interactive. Free WiFi is available.
You will also need to know your personal login details for the Toastmaster International website.
While this is a support session primarily for Presidents, Vice Presidents Education and Secretaries, all members are welcome.
Come to the workshop and FINALLY understand how to use Basecamp Manager to support your members and club.
We look forward to seeing you.