- This event has passed.
From Speaker to Trainer Workshop
February 2 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
Come to a Workshop to be conducted by the TLI Training Group Toastmasters Club.
Do you train or mentor others? Do you think you need to be better at this?
If the answer to these questions is “yes” then you need to attend this workshop.
As Toastmasters, we have been trained to inform, influence, and inspire our audience. Trainers aim to transfer knowledge and skills through training workshops.
In this program you will learn:
- The five steps involved in preparing and presenting a training program using adult learning principles.
- The role of trainers and the differences between public speaking and training
- How to make the learning experience enjoyable by participating in group exercises in which you will:
- determine training objectives
- create a lesson plan
- choose training methods
- facilitate discussions, and
- evaluate your training
Every participant will receive a workbook and a certificate. An afternoon tea is included.
Register ASAP. There are only 40 places available.